So many women dream of fleeing the nine-to-five workday in favor of more time and freedom. But it can be difficult to pinpoint the exact steps that will set you on that path. This week’s guest has pulled together all the resources you need to make the jump from corporate work to the life of an entrepreneur… and she’s offering them to you for free!
Amy Mewborn is a former financial planner, fitness studio owner, and serial entrepreneur. She is passionate about helping women build profitable businesses, and she’s brought all of that into her new book The Great Escape: The Successful Woman’s Guide to Escaping the 9-5.
In this interview, Amy shares her own journey from financial planning to becoming a business owner. She talks about how you can determine whether entrepreneurship is right for you, how much you need to save before launching your business, and why it’s crucial that you understand your ideal client. Amy is so honest about the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur, you have to respect her determination and dedication to empowering women.
Finally, Amy has super-generously offered you her new book at NO charge, so find it here and take advantage of this incredible resource!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Amy’s trajectory from successful financial services professional to bread-winning business owner.
- How to really know when your corporate gig is killing your soul and it’s time for a change!
- The actual first steps to take if you want to start a side-gig or completely go it alone in business.
- How to know if your personal finances can support a career change to entrepreneurship.
- How to get the legal and accounting help you need to ensure the viability and profitability of your business.
Featured On The Show:
- Amy Mewborn
- The Great Escape: The Successful Woman’s Guide to Escaping the 9 to 5 on Amazon
- Your FREE digital copy of Amy’s book, The Great Escape: The Successful Woman’s Guide to Escaping the 9-5!
- Amy’s Training Program, Business Success Simplified
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!