This week, I am excited to bring you a very special guest, Cheryl Hunter. Cheryl is a best-selling author and the founder of the Hunter Group. The Hunter Group is a coaching and consulting firm that helps people and organizations be their most productive, powerful and resilient.
Cheryl survived a harrowing near-death experience as a teenager and through her resilience she recovered, became a model and now a consultant. Cheryl has been called on to provide expert commentary on the topic of resilience by news sources like CNN and Headline News.
By the time she was 23, Cheryl had lived in seven countries, been featured in every major magazine and was known to the world as the Coca-Cola girl.
Cheryl learned how to rise and, in the process, she created an educational framework that anyone can use to overcome adversity. Her framework, which is at the core of what the Hunter Group offers and is highlighted in all five of her TED Talks, has led her company to be profiled by Forbes Magazine and Huffington Post.
Cheryl has helped over a quarter of a million people turn their lives around, break free from whatever holds them captive and create lasting change.
You are going to love this episode of Profit Boss Radio; our conversation really takes the work that I do a step further. You are not going to want to miss a minute of this episode, Cheryl shares some really incredible gems that you need to hear.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How having low self-worth impacted Cheryl’s money life on a model’s high salary.
- How Cheryl feels that her compromised sense of self-worth impacted her financial life.
- How Cheryl made the powerful transition from victim to leader.
- Why Cheryl doesn’t believe in faking it till you make it!
- Cheryl’s mental reframe for when you earn more than your man (and you think it’s a problem).
- How to create practices that hard-wire you for happiness.
- How to actually change your brain.
- What you need to immediately stop doing that could be setting you up for failure.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Cheryl: The Hunter Group | Blog | Cheryl Hunter | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | LinkedIn | YouTube
- A free gift from Cheryl Hunter
- Use It Book
- Use It: Turn Setbacks Into Success by Cheryl Hunter
- Panache Desai
- Madly Chasing Peace by Dina Proctor
- Dina Proctor
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!