In this week's episode, Joan Sotkin is going to give you some fascinating insights into the emotional side of money. Joan is a prosperity guide, speaker, author, and workshop leader with thirty years of experience researching how our attitudes about money can be a proxy for deeper, often uncomfortable emotions.
Joan joins me this week to explain how her personal journey of uncovering the emotions behind her financial struggles has become a knowledge base that can help you manage your money effectively. If you find money an inherently emotional subject and have wrestled with negative feelings about your finances, Joan's insights can help you recognize and move past the feelings that are limiting your prosperity and your happiness.
Finally, Joan has a very special gift for you: a way to connect with her keystone teachings for just $10! This is an interview you absolutely do not want to miss!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How Joan moved to Santa Fe, NM with only $200 to her name yet built a thriving business.
- The 5 main feelings people act out through their money.
- Why you may feel as though you never have enough money (hint: it's got nothing to do with the money!).
- How to transcend your old money identity and learn relate to yourself as someone who is wealthy — and good at managing that wealth!
- And so much more!
Featured On The Show:
- Financial Freedom Formula: A Holistic Blueprint for Success – Joan's Udemy.com course, including discount code to access the course for just $10!
- Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money by Joan Sotkin
- Be Set Free Fast!: A Revolutionary New Way to Eliminate Discomforts by Larry P. Nims, Ph.D. and Joan Sotkin
- The Confidence Code by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman
- Childhood Disrupted: How Your Biography Becomes Your Biology, and How You Can Heal by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- ACE Test – Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
- The Landmark Forum
- The Prosperity Show Podcast – Joan's podcast
Personal Finance Software:
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!