On this week's episode, I get to fulfill a longtime dream of mine: to sit down with Barbara Huson, one of the most inspiring experts on women and money out there. I've followed Barbara's career throughout my journey as a financial planner and coach — so I'm incredibly honored to bring you this interview!
Barbara has a backstory that will make you believe you can achieve any financial goal imaginable. The daughter of a money mogul, Barbara always had men in her life that would manage her money – first her father, and then her husband. She was out of the game until she had no choice but to arm herself with the tools to dig out of some severe, unexpected debt.
In this interview, Barbara gives a lot to think about regarding women's earning potential. She outlines her five steps for overcoming underearning, one of the most important being to surround yourself with other like-minded women. Also, Barbara is incredibly compassionate when it comes to the complex world of emotions that money can drive up for women.
Finally, Barbara talks about women's ability to step into their power personally and financially, and why the world needs us to do so in order to make a difference. This is an incredibly insightful, energizing conversation with a true luminary in the field. Be sure to take advantage!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How Barbara went from having glazed-over eyes at the topic of money to being an authority on women and wealth.
- The symptoms of underearning you should watch for, and how you can overcome them.
- The three keys to building sustainable wealth, both personally and in your business.
- What to do if you feel you will never be able to understand money – because you can!
- What it means to redefine success and power on your terms, rather than by what the world thinks.
Featured On The Show:
- Overcoming Underearning: A Simple Guide to a Richer Life by Barbara Huson
- Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles by Barbara Huson
- The Real Meaning of “Risk”, from Barbara's Blog
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!