In today’s episode, I'm answering your questions about the stock market and the chances that we're in a bubble. These questions were submitted via email and in our Profit Boss® Facebook group, and are extremely relevant for all investors.
Questions covered in this episode:
- Are we in a stock market bubble?
- Am I over-insured?
- Should I pay off debt or invest my savings?
- How can I save after I’ve maxed out my 401(k)?
I'm also talking about why you shouldn't necessarily take yourself out of the stock market, because you might be missing some of the best trading days. Check out the graphic below to see why:
Impact of Missing the Best Trading Days[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.hilaryhendershott.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Best-Days.pdf” title=”Best Days”]
I have other some exciting news – I'm hiring a paraplanner! Listen in to the episode to hear about it, and find the link to the job opportunity below. Have a question for next time? Join us in the Profit Boss® Facebook group!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How to think about staying in the market versus divesting to cash.
- Whether or not we are in a bubble.
- The risks of keeping your money in cash and missing out on great trading days.
- Where to invest if you are already maxing out your IRA contributions.
- Whether or not you should take advantage of an employee stock program.
- How much insurance is too much insurance.
Featured On The Show:
- Be sure to take my Podcast Listeners' Survey! – SURVEY CLOSED
- Want to work with me? Check out our Paraplanner Job Opportunity – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
- Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Janet Yellen, Are We In A Bubble?” from Seeking Alpha
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!