Today I have a very special episode that covers a mix of topics you don’t want to miss! To start, I’m bringing you a new segment called Deals & Steals, where my team member, Rachel, will share a weekly tip to help you save money and get more value for the dollars you spend.
(Spoiler alert: In this episode, you’ll actually get two tips!)
From there, I cover the Equifax data breach and what steps you can take to protect your financial identity. This breach only proves that anyone can become a victim of identity theft, which means is crucial for us all to be vigilant about monitoring our own credit. I’ll share what habits you should adopt to help you do just that.
Lastly, you’ll get to hear from a range of popular podcasters who share the ways that attending conferences can increase your net worth. They also explain how they choose which conferences to join. You’re getting the recordings from interviews I did at a conference I just attended, so you’ll hear straight from them!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- Deals & Steals: Tips for saving money on jewelry and beauty products.
- Why freezing your credit isn’t the best way to deal with the Equifax breach (and what to do instead).
- Actions you should be taking to protect your financial identity.
- Profitable reasons to attend conferences.
- How to choose which conferences to join.
- Ways to make influencers remember you when you meet them.
Featured On The Show:
- Complete ID
- Philip Taylor's Masters of Money
- Keith Weinhold's Get Rich Education
- Dawn Fraser's Barbershop Stories
- Amber De La Garza's Productivity Straight Talk
- Mariah Secrest-Comer's Wellthy Boss
- Jessica Kupferman's She Podcasts
- Courtney Townley's Grace & Grit
- Erica Mandy's The NewsWorthy
- Joe Saul-Sehy's Stacking Benjamins
- Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!