Come Grow Your Future With Us
Step 1: Encounter
A Brief ‘Getting to Know You' Questionnaire
We use this secure form to get to know you and your financial situation. Some people have a lot of questions. Others want to share what's on their mind. We've provided space here for you to do both! If we agree we’re a good fit, we’ll schedule step 2.
After you complete this form, our team will be in touch by email or phone to find out a little more about you and answer any initial questions you may have. Then it’s time to schedule your complimentary Discover Meeting! You can choose either an in-office or virtual meeting. The Discover Meeting will be a unique opportunity for you to think (and maybe dream, create, and even fantasize!) about the future you most want.
Step 2: Discover
A 60-Minute Meeting or Call
Why do you need a great financial and investment advisor—or a better one? Why now? What’s going on with you—has there been a change in your life? Who are you responsible for? What’s the life you’d like to maintain, reach, or achieve?
These are some of the questions we’ll cover in meeting 1.
We’ll get clarity on your current comfort levels, your relationships, your community, your philanthropic interests. We’ll explore what “success” looks like. What inspires you? What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
Then, we’ll plan for a bright financial future.
It’s okay to dare greatly! Wild visions have been sprouted and sprung during these sessions. Sometimes, dreams are more achievable than one might assume.
Our conversation—and every conversation you have with our team as your Investment Advisors—is entirely judgment-free.
When we’re done, you may even have homework. We definitely will. We’ll apply our experience in the markets and investing to what we’ve learned about your circumstances, responsibilities, objectives, and dreams. Then, we’ll create a blueprint designed to steward your wealth and achieve your furthest goals.
By now, you may be thinking:
Step 3: Design
A Second Meeting or Call
Voila! We’ll present you with a portfolio tailored to what you’ve told us about your investment habits, time frame, and current situation. Together, we’ll:
- Review the carefully allocated basket of investments we’ve produced for you.
- Go over the history of returns in the allocation, so you can see how this particular set of investments has performed over the past 90 years.
- Talk about what-if scenarios and the wisdom of staying the course.
- Explore how investor behavior is the primary driver of long-term returns.
This cornerstone conversation will help us create the foundation for our work, which we’ll keep in the forefront as we build your financial future.
Step 4: Delivery
We Hit the Ground Running
The next step is to build the plan. You’ve been wanting an Investment Advisor on your team, and this is the beginning of our long-term commitment together. Think of yourself as the “CEO of You,” and us as your Chief Financial Officers.
We’ll provide you with your own eMoney Advisor dashboard which gives you a complete view of your financial picture, at your fingertips, any time.
Some examples of what you’ll be able to do with your eMoney dashboard:
- Get a snapshot of your complete financial picture, including retirement assets, real estate, mortgages, credit cards, bank accounts, and more
- Securely store important financial, medical, and estate documents online for easy retrieval by anyone you choose to give access to
- Use the Decision Center to see the potential impact of your financial decisions on your retirement and estate
- We’ll provide you with up-to-date data so you can evaluate your options and you can collaborate with me online, in real-time
We’ll set you up for success the way you’ve defined it.
Our team will comb through the documents we’ve asked you to provide and complete a comprehensive insurance and legal review to make sure all of the critical pieces to your life’s wealth puzzle are in place.
Remember, our fiduciary duty is to you, to your interests, at all times.
- We want you to be completely comfortable sharing what’s most important, what you value, what frustrates you, and where you think you can use the most help.
- Our investment advisory team will stick with you through life’s beginnings and endings—jobs, companies, vacations, relationships.
- We’ll help you gain a clear sense of where you are now, where you want to go—and we’ll do the hard work it takes to create a plan to get you there.
- We’ll visit the topics of retirement, tax and estate planning and then we’ll talk about planned giving. We’ll talk a lot about the nitty gritty, dollars and sense details of your life lived in a style that you desire.