EP 121 | Profit Boss® Radio
Today on Profit Boss® Radio, we are replaying an episode that originally aired on Cathy Heller’s wildly successful podcast Don’t Keep Your Day Job. Cathy had me on as her guest this year to talk to her audience about removing blocks around money and is graciously allowing me to re-air the episode to my audience.
Tune in to this show and find out how you can change your relationship and habits with money. I share ways to build wealth and also how to overcome limiting beliefs that can get in the way of you reaching your full financial potential.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- The first thing you have to do to change your money mindset: Decide. Choose to change your relationship and beliefs about money.
- Why you need a plan. Automate your finances and give each dollar a job.
- Why how you talk about money results in your reality with money.
- How to ask for what you want and need. Asking for something – with a reason – can make all the difference.
- How to scale your business. Envision your business as a documentable system that you can teach to someone else and expand.
- The ideal way to make the transition to quit your day job. Start lean.
- What you really need to know about money. It’s a blank slate.
- What you need to do to be rich. Set your value. Then figure out what you have to produce in order to get there. It will take time, but you can get there.
- No matter where you are financially, anything is possible.
Resources and Research Mentioned in this Episode
- Ep 84: Automate Your Financial Freedom
- Ep 77: 7 Steps to Wealth
- Ep 39: Step-by-Step Guide to Escaping the 9-5 with Author Amy Mewborn
- Ep 5: Rewire Your Mind for Wealth with Nina Cashman
- Ep 81: Starving Artist No More: Charging for Your Art, Freelancing and Freedom
- Hilary's TEDTalk – The Surprising Power of Language to Make You Rich
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber (Entrepreneurial Myth book)
- Get Your Copy of 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!