Leslie Tayne is an attorney with nearly 20 years of experience serving clients by helping them find alternatives to bankruptcy. She specializes in consumer debt resolution. But, that's not why I invited her to join the Profit Boss® Radio podcast this week.
This episode kicks off a 3-part series where we cover helpful personal finance topics because Leslie has a wealth of personal and professional experience that we can all learn from. We begin with a candid conversation on her personal story that's received a lot of attention in the media recently. Leslie called off her engagement when she and her fiancé reached a financial impasse because of money and debt issues.
Leslie talks about the red flags that she overlooked and how communicating their financial expectations early can help couples set the stage for a healthy relationship. We also spend time discussing tips for single women, divorcees, and widows to bounce back from financial setbacks. Leslie is a wonderful resource for women looking for guidance with their personal finances.
We've all experienced setbacks or obstacles in life. This episode will encourage you to look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
Make sure to grab the financial advice for divorced and widowed women I mentioned in the podcast.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How Leslie chose to end an engagement because her fiancé had financial secrets.
The lessons she learned about how to navigate finances in intimate relationships.
- Why there is no shame in seeking an alternative to bankruptcy.
- How single women, divorcees, and widows can find life after debt.
- Why people should work with an objective third party to resolve consumer debt.
- Creative choices people make in order to pay off debt.
Featured On The Show:
- Life & Debt by Leslie Tayne
- My Fiancé Was Keeping Money Secrets From Me — So I Ended Our Engagement
- Tayne Law Group
- BONUS: Advice for Divorced and Widowed Women
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!