Episode 86 | Profit Boss® Radio
Healthcare and health insurance are getting more and more expensive. With changes coming with healthcare legislation, and with policy and coverage shifts imminent no matter where you live, you might be thinking about an alternative to traditional Health Insurance. Many people have turned to Medical Expense Sharing Programs to help offset the cost of medical care. If it sounds a little “out there” to you, hang with us. I am going to give you all the facts you need to know about Sharing Programs.
First, we have another installment of Profit Boss Radio’s special broadcast of The NewsWorthy Podcast by my friend, Erica Mandy. Hear all about the rise of Online sales, hackers and Bitcoin, and Worker Visa Legislation.
Helping me get to the bottom of Sharing Programs is Michael Gardner from Medi-Share. Medi-Share is a faith-based organization that helps alleviate the financial burden of certain medical expenses by spreading the cost to its members. If you are a part of Medi-Share, you have a monthly contribution that allows you to be a part of someone’s recovery. Programs like Medi-Share are all about this community mindset. It doesn’t just imagine a world where the community joins together to support one another, it makes that happen financially.
Sharing Programs are unconventional, and many of you in the Profit Boss community haven’t even heard of them before. I ask all the questions you are probably thinking to help get to know Medi-Share and programs like it. As healthcare prices rise, now is a good time to start thinking about your insurance needs. Perhaps Medi-Share is just the program you need to help you on your way to financial freedom.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- What exactly is Medi-Share? Michael gives you all the details.
- The two essential things you need to understand about Medi-Share.
- What happens when Medi-Share gets a healthcare bill.
- Ways Medi-Share is different from traditional Health Insurance.
- What it means for Medi-Share to be a faith-based organization.
- The financial side of alternatives to traditional healthcare insurance.
- How the people at Medi-Share are keeping costs low with preventative healthcare programs.
- The members are the governing powers at Medi-Share.
- How children factor into the sharing program as well as Medicare A and B.
- Privacy and protection that you can have from Medi-Share.
- How Medi-Share is different than other Sharing Programs.
- The difference in cost between the government healthcare plan and a Medi-Share plan.
- Tele-Medicine Program allows members to get treated and diagnosed remotely.
Featured On The Show:
- Profit Boss Live www.profitbosslive.com
- $50K Wealth Multiplier Experience www.50kwealthmultiplier.com
- Medi-Share Link to Monthly Share Calculator
- Link to Medi-Share Guidelines
- Medi-Share Provider List
- Contact me: email@example.com
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!