Welcome to episode 150 of Profit Boss® Radio! What a massive milestone! We appreciate all your loyalty and support of Profit Boss® Radio over the years. In this episode, we discuss the powerful transformation you can create in your life when you turn life goals into financial goals with George Kinder – the father of the Life Planning movement.
If you have ever found yourself getting stressed or stuck on the logistics side of money then this episode is for you. The details of everyday money management can get heavy at times, and if you are like many of my clients you may get to the point where you want someone to help make sure your financial house is in order and maintained.
George Kinder joins us in this episode to offer his unmatched insights and experience with over 30 years of practice as a financial planner and tax advisor and over 50 years as a mindfulness practitioner. He is passionate about helping people achieve authenticity and freedom. He takes us through his journey of being an influential financial coach and best-selling author helping people understand the psychology of money. He is a global leader in the movement of helping people to visualize and create a better world better now.
Tune in to Profit Boss® Radio today and learn how you can create mindfulness in your life that can turn life goals into powerful financial goals and achievements.
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio
- What life planning is all about, and how it’s different from traditional financial planning
- What “freedom” is according to George
- The correlation between financial planning and heart transformation
- What trait the best financial planners have in common
- The infamous three questions George asks to help you identify your purpose on the planet
- How you can begin a path to authenticity and freedom
- The largest excuse that hinders people from achieving their dreams
- How to live a worry-free life
- How to construct a portfolio that can stand the test of time
- Find out what the seventh stage of money maturity is according to George and why it matters
- The importance of having dreams for your financial life
- Why it is everyone’s responsibility to speak out when corruption and wrongdoing occurs
- The definition of mindfulness and how to apply it to your life
- How to be fully present in the moment
- Ways to practice mindfulness everyday
About Guest George Kinder
Internationally recognized as the father of the Life Planning movement, the Harvard-educated George Kinder revolutionized financial advice for over 30 years by training over 3,000 professionals in 30 countries in the field of financial Life Planning. He founded the Kinder Institute of Life Planning in 2003 after 30 years as a practicing financial planner and tax advisor. His books and trainings are all about bringing greater levels of freedom everywhere.
We are offering 20 free copies of George Kinder’s most recent book, A Golden Civilization and The Map of Mindfulness, for free on a first come first serve basis. If you would like a copy of his book please send an email to email@example.com with your shipping address, this is for US residents only.
Resources and Related Profit Boss® Content Mentioned in this Episode
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life
Call for Listener Stories
Hey Profit Boss® Radio listeners! If you reach a financial goal you’re proud of, tell me about it! I will continue to share listener win stories throughout 2019. Remember, the Profit Boss® community is here to support you and that includes celebrating with you when you accomplish something incredible.
- If you crush a specific financial goal, I want to hear from you.
- If you’re thankful for something that has happened in your financial life or career, I want to hear from you.
- If you are making big financial or career plans, I want to hear from you!
Your financial success is possible and so many of you are already making that a reality! So, don’t keep your wins to yourself! Share them with me so that I can air them throughout the year on Profit Boss® Radio.
Email your audio clip to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll be in touch if we plan to air your story. Thanks, ladies!
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Don’t miss out on the 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide! It’s free and comes with weekly emails that walk you through each step.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC and Profit Boss® Radio do not make specific investment recommendations on Profit Boss® Radio or in any public media. Any specific mentions of funds or investments are strictly for illustrative purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice or acted upon by individual investors. The opinions expressed in this episode are those of Hilary Hendershott, CFP®, MBA.