EP 110 | Profit Boss® Radio
At some point in your career, you are going to hear the word, “No.” Rejection is unpleasant at best and can be crushing at its worst. What can we do to build up resilience to rejection, and allow ourselves to continue putting ourselves out there for the sake of our business? My guest today, Alex Grodnik, is going to share how he’s been doing it for the past year as an entrepreneur. Alex is a credible, smart, and academically successful guy. I am excited to share his story with you.
Alex didn’t start out wanting to start and grow his own business. From a very young age, Alex aspired to be an Investment Banker. He started out his career as an Analyst at JP Morgan but quickly found that the big Investment Banking job he always wanted was not for him. Alex then made the brave decision to pivot and look into developing his own business, even though the thought of failure nearly stopped him. Alex’ story will teach us about choosing a different path, and many of Alex’s life choices fall in line with what I want for us and our financial lives.
If anyone is scared to leave the comfortable job to venture out and create something new, you need to hear this interview. Alex has wisdom that will empower and encourage you to make that choice and change your life.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- Alex tells us the story of why he started out in investment banking, and what it was like to work as an analyst.
- What investment bankers actually do.
- How Alex made the shift into entrepreneurship through a podcast business.
- Alex shares what it is like to have a startup company.
- What the startup community is all about.
- How to take advantage of “Rejection Therapy” and hearing “No” each day.
- You need to not be afraid to ask for what you want.
- Be creative in order to turn a “No” into a “Yes.”
This episode is sponsored by Creditrepair.com
Don't forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!