EP 136 | Profit Boss® Radio
Welcome to episode 136 of Profit Boss® Radio! Today’s episode features your questions. Thank you for sharing your personal finance questions with me so I can answer them offline with you or through the show. Please keep them coming.
This week’s show includes questions about what should you do first when paying off student loan debt, creating an emergency account or curveball account, and how to help your financial partner pay off his or her student loans before accomplishing other financial goals. Also, I share the cities that actually pay you to move.
If you have been wondering about how to best prioritize your finances, this episode covers the gamut of financial priorities. Thank you to Jenni, Katie, Marisa, Nellie, Nikki, and Meghan and everyone else that sends me questions.
What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Common pitfalls of buying real estate with your significant other before marriage
- How to handle student loan debt
- What the Robinhood app is and why you should tread carefully
- How to know if you should start a high-yield savings account or pay off student loan debt first
- What is the magic number when planning a wedding and how to not overspend
- How to prioritize your finances after starting a new career or securing a new job
- How to understand the psychology behind your spending habits and what it reveals about you
- How the 7 steps to building wealth can help you
- How to understand your Money Mindset and whether you have growth mindset or a scarce mindset
- How to create and maintain a curveball account
- Why you should automate your finances, specifically your savings
- What your options are when you feel behind on saving into your 529 plan
- The pros and cons of Target Date Funds
Resources and Related Profit Boss® Content Mentioned in this Episode
- EP 125 | How to Pay for College
- EP 84 | Automate Your Financial Freedom
- EP 77 | The 7 Steps to Wealth
- 6 Easy Steps to Prioritizing Your Financial Life
- Tulsa is paying people more than $10,000 just to move there
- Vermont will pay you to move
- More cities and countries that will pay you to move there
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review on iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Interested in taking your next right step? Join our Interest List for the $50k Wealth Multiplier Mastermind
- Don’t miss out on the 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide! It’s free and comes with weekly emails that walk you through each step.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Initiate a conversation about your wealth planning and take the relationship to the next level
Call for Listener Stories
Hey Profit Boss® Radio listeners! If you reach a financial goal you’re proud of, tell me about it! I will continue to share listener win stories throughout 2019. Remember, the Profit Boss® community is here to support you and that includes celebrating with you when you accomplish something incredible.
- If you crush a specific financial goal, I want to hear from you.
- If you’re thankful for something that has happened in your financial life or career, I want to hear from you.
- If you are making big financial or career plans, I want to hear from you!
Your financial success is possible and so many of you are already making that a reality! So, don’t keep your wins to yourself! Share them with me so that I can air them throughout the year on Profit Boss® Radio.
Email your audio clip to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll be in touch if we plan to air your story. Thanks, ladies!
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC and Profit Boss® Radio do not make specific investment recommendations on Profit Boss® Radio or in any public media. We also do not feature testimonials or endorsements about our services.