EP 123 | Profit Boss® Radio
I'm excited to bring you a past interview I did with Farnoosh Torabi, an award-winning financial correspondent, best selling author, and television personality. We are replaying an episode that originally aired on Farnoosh Torabi’s popular podcast So Money.
Farnoosh had me on as her guest to talk to her audience about what it takes for women to be successful with money and what some of the most common financial obstacles women, specifically, have to overcome.
Her podcast So Money brings candid conversations about money with the world’s top business minds, authors and influencers including Arianna Huffington, Tim Ferriss, Gretchen Rubin, Seth Godin, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Cramer, Margaret Cho, and many others.
Farnoosh has been a huge inspiration for Profit Boss® Radio. She has a wonderful style and I know you'll enjoy this conversation we shared.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- Why women tend to perform better in the stock market than men
- The most important criteria for women to succeed with money
- The role your money mindset plays in your financial success
- How couples can handle household finances after joining together in marriage
- Hilary’s personal financial philosophy
- Why automation is one of the best ways you can set and live within success boundaries in your financial life
- Hear how Hilary got and then dug herself out of tens of thousands worth of debt
- The one financial behavior that Hilary lives by now that can make all the difference in anyone’s ability to stay on track financially
Related Episodes & Resources
- Ep 84: Automate Your Financial Freedom
- Ep 31: How to BE So Money with Financial Guru Farnoosh Torabi
- Ep 77: 7 Steps to Wealth
- Get Your Copy of 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide
- Ep 35: #AskHilary 5 Financial Mistakes to Avoid
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t wait to hear your questions!.
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!