EP 130 | Profit Boss® Radio
Welcome to episode 130 of Profit Boss® Radio! Today is the very special episode I’ve been promising you where I share your listener win stories!
Before we get to the show, let me first just start off by saying how incredibly proud I am of all of you who have made strides in your financial journey. There is no accomplishment too small when it comes to your financial life, and any step in the right direction gets a well-deserved applause from me and your tribe of Proft Boss® listeners.
From saving more money and automating your finances to paying down debt and increasing your income, bravo ladies! From what I gather, 2018 was a breakout year for many of you with only more potential and opportunity in store for 2019.
Your stories, accomplishments, and plans for the New Year are truly inspiring. Congratulations to my guests in today’s episode: Joelle, Becky, Ylva, Dee, JC, Mary, and Lauren. And congratulations to all of you listening in with your own financial win stories. It is an honor to kick off 2019 celebrating you. Cheers!
What We’re Celebrating in this Episode:
- Joelle making an empowered decision to get out of debt and then doing it!
- And that’s not all! Joelle also amped up her financial game by saving 6 months of her income in an emergency fund, saved 20% of her income toward her future, grew her small business to the point she could spend three months in Portugal, and lives a life where her finances work for her instead of the other way around.
- How Becky’s year was transformational. She purchased a car in cash, automated all her finances, was able to leave her part-time job, doubled her income, and is starting the year by opening her own practice.
- Ylva taking the first step in investing!
- Dee campaigning hard for her career advancement and increased income in 2018. She relentlessly pursued a promotion, which she eventually earned with some interesting twists.
- How Dee has even bigger goals for 2019 on top of starting her own business this year.
- JC and her husband both getting promoted at work in 2018 and how that catapulted a huge year for them financially. They automated all their finances, got married, paid off $25k in wedding debt in a few months, and bought a car in cash!
- Mary bought a home in central Oregon, earned an $11,000 raise, and automated her financial life.
- Lauren increased her income with a new role at work and got married in 2018 without taking on any wedding debt.
Related Profit Boss® Episodes and Blogs
- EP 84 | Automate Your Financial Freedom
- Are You Doing Enough? 7 Steps to Get Confident With Your Money
- EP 112 | Freeing Yourself from the Prison of Debt With Everyday Heroine, Kelly
- How to Change Your Money Mindset and Make More Money Now
Last Call for Listener Stories
Hey Profit Boss® Radio listeners! 2018 may be over, but that doesn’t mean I want to stop hearing about your financial wins! If you reach a financial goal you’re proud of, tell me about it! I would love to continue sharing listener win stories throughout 2019. Remember, the Profit Boss® community is here to support you and that includes celebrating with you when you accomplish something incredible.
- If you crush a specific financial goal, I want to hear from you.
- If you’re thankful for something that has happened in your financial life or career, I want to hear from you.
- If you are making big financial or career plans, I want to hear from you!
Your financial success is possible and so many of you are already making that a reality! So, don’t keep your wins to yourself! Share them with me so that I can air them throughout the year on Profit Boss® Radio.
Email your audio clip to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we’ll be in touch if we plan to air your story. Thanks, ladies!
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don't miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Interested in taking your next right step? Join our Interest List for the $50k Wealth Multiplier Mastermind
- Don’t miss out on the 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide! It’s free and comes with weekly emails that walk you through each step.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Initiate a conversation about your wealth planning and take the relationship to the next level
Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC and Profit Boss® Radio do not make specific investment recommendations on Profit Boss® Radio or in any public media. We also do not feature testimonials or endorsements about our services.