Two and a half years ago I created the Profit Boss® Radio podcast, and with it, a private wealth mastermind in the form of the Profit Boss® Facebook Group.
My goal in creating this wealth mastermind was to bring people together and create a community for women and enlightened men who understand money is just a concept we use to get things done in the world. I wanted a space for people who were already doing great financially, and those that were just getting started, to be able to support one another.
I have been thrilled that my vision has come to fruition inside this group. We’ve formed relationships, collaborated and you’ve given me such insightful topics to discuss on the podcast with your #AskHilary questions.
But now, 26 months later, things are a changing.
As you know, first and foremost, I am a Fiduciary Financial Advisor. I won’t bore you with all the compliance details that an advisor must follow, but with the recent changes Facebook has made on their platform, keeping the Facebook Group active is no longer possible for my wealth management business.
So, with a heavy heart, I will be closing this group on Monday, June 18, 2018.
I’m proud of the space we created together, and I want us to stay connected.
Here’s what I recommend if you want to engage with our community moving forward:
- Are we friends? I will be moving all the good stuff I post in the Profit Boss® Group over to my personal Facebook account.
- Join my email list, which is the first place I’ll announce any future events or communities we decide to form. You can join by clicking here and signing up.
- Follow my professional Facebook Page for financial updates and news.
- Subscribe to the Profit Boss® Radio podcast. Subscribe to my weekly podcast on iTunes by clicking here.
- Have an #AskHilary question? We still want to hear from you! Either continue using #AskHilary on my professional Facebook Page, or record yourself asking your question using Voice Memos (iPhone) or Voice Recorder (Android) and email the recording to email@example.com using the subject line: #AskHilary.
To those that were members, thank you for being a part of the mastermind. I can’t wait to continue to serve you.